Friday, October 10, 2008

More pictures of baby. . .

As requested . . .








5 comments:

Kyle Hess said...

Oh my goodness, could she be more beautiful? NOT! She is already discovering her fingers? I wonder what she has in mind for them.

Nonie said...

Ah!!!! Wonderful and lovely and refreshing! Thank you for sharing those, Melissa. What a doll -- I just love her. Why did I have to move away just in time for this beautiful new addition to arrive??

Keep those photos coming. I love them!

MaRea Hess said...

I think I see a little of Brent in her, for the first time. She is so darn cute, could there be anything more wonderful than a newborn baby in your home. I think they should stay small and sweet for as long as possible. Avery is already getting bigger, oh no!!!!

TnD said...

She is so alert. Just beautiful.

Ann Marie said...

So, so beautiful! What lovely hair!